Emma Sulkowicz is on the cover of this month’s New York Magazine and that is the coolest thing wow
DUUUUDE this is a huge fucking deal honestly
No child is born homophobic, so don’t teach them.
Watch the full video on here.
Episode 177 - To the Final Battleground! Dartz vs Yugi & Kaiba
Kaiba Seto + Yami Yuugi vs Dartz
Master of Dragon Knight appears!
Please do not repost or edit this post in any way.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
Meet the Reykjavík Metropolitan Police, serving the capital of Iceland. By the looks of their incredible Instagram account, a normal day includes holding kittens, eating candy and wearing false mustaches.
but do they got kik tho
Can we trade police forces?
Try not mourn. Cries. :”D
I love this guys <3
Big Time Rush wins Favorite International Artist and Favorite International TV Show at the Kids Choice Awards Colombia 2014
this is honestly one of the defining moments of the last decade
Some where, some one, some how, some day…we will find a way👥 #TheBlackEra #WelcomeToTheRealWorld #WelcomeToTheBlackWorld #JaneChild #edit #gay #gaymer
“Deep in Vogue” video featuring Willi Ninja, Aldonna Xtravaganza, and Adrian Xtravaganza, 1989 (music by Malcolm McLaren)
One of my favourite songs/videos
Thick cocks and hung studs
#TheBlackEra #TheFLYEra #ImDreamingOfABlackChristmas #edit #gay #gaymer @dawnrichard